Seismic Freeride Gloves
Seismic FREERIDE Performance Skate Gloves
Price is for a pair of two (2) Gloves. Additional charge for pucks.
We took the time to re-examine and optimize every feature for progressive freeride. Designed top-to-bottom for maximum function, fit, and durability!
ADVANCED MATERIALS & CONSTRUCTION
• Premium goatskin palmside, with second layer reinforcing fingertips and high-stress zones.
• Breathable synthetics on back of hand, including stretchy neoprene knuckle accordion. Choice of blue, gray, or purple accents.
• Advanced skate-specific seam geometry for superior fit and durability.
• High-strength, form-fitting goatskin/neoprene hybrid cuff with easy pull-on extension and industrial-grade Velcro.
SUPREMELY COMFORTABLE & FUNCTIONAL FIT – SNUG YET FLEXIBLE
• Velcro split at natural palm crease for full hand mobility – a Seismic innovation.
• Ergonomic glove patterns custom-designed and torture-tested by a Pattern Master with 30 years’ experience and detailed knowledge of hand anatomy. (Other brands’ patterns are usually copied from gloves made for dress fashion or unrelated sports.)
Measure the circumference of your dominant hand, in inches, just below your knuckles. Then compare that measurement to the general guide below to find your best estimated glove size. Go larger if you have longer / thicker fingers or palms, or prefer a looser fit. Go smaller if you have shorter / thinner fingers or palms, or prefer a tighter fit.
Note: Seismic cannot guarantee glove fit, which depends partly on your unique anatomy and partly on personal preference. (Some have fingers and palms that are longer / thicker, some that are shorter / thinner. Some like their gloves tighter, some looser.) We’ll work with you if the size you order doesn’t fit to your liking. However we cannot cover shipping back-and-forth.
- We are located in The Netherlands and we ship worldwide.
- Please note that local tax rates and import costs might be applied at customs on orders outside of the European Union.
- Free Shipping on orders over €75,- in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany
- Free shipping (small/medium pack) on orders over €150,- in France
- Free shipping (small/medium pack) on orders over €200,- in the European Union
- Your order will be carefully picked, packed and shipped from our workshop in the Netherlands.
- Depending on the destination and volume of the package we will suggest one or more suitable shipping services during checkout.
- After your package has been shipped you will receive a track and trace link indicating the estimated delivery date.
- All Okozo Longboard Backpacks are shipped in RePack® reusable shipping bags, please return to mailbox or use again
- If your country is not listed, alternative shipping methods, or any other shipping related questions, please send us a message via the chat or Contact page.
- For UK orders over £135 (about € 155,-) you will have to pay the UK VAT (20%) and any additional costs like duties, handling fees etc. upon delivery. Orders under £135 in value will have (20%) tax included.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Damages and issues: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- Exceptions / non-returnable items: Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as complete/mounted skateboards or longboards, griptape cut to a predefined length). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
- We cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
- Exchanges: The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
- Refunds: We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please note it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process