Bastl Boards - Bolero
Bastl Boards - Bolero
The new Bolero is here! Get ready for a new freestyle dancer from Bastl Boards. At 46.5" / 118 cm, this is the smaller, more agile and trickable sibling of their flagship board, the Walzer, sharing a similar shape that's both easy on the eye and cleverly feature packed under the hood. Each board has a stunning wood veneer on top and bottom that will naturally vary, making each board unique.
- Length: 118 cm | 46.5″
- Width: 23 cm | 9″
- Wheelbase: 75.5 cm | 29.7″
- Construction: Bamboo + Fiberglass + Carbon
- 2 degree wedged rocker
- Double "spoon" kicks
- Weight: Flex II 2,2 kg / Flex I 2,3 kg (+/- 100 gram)
- Ash wood veneer (may vary from picture !)
Flex II (medium) : recommended body weight up to 90 kg
A well balanced flex-response (that's not too bouncy or stiff) and lightweight board that is suitable for most riders.
Flex I (stiff): recommended body weight up to 115 kg
A slightly more stiff variant for heavier riders and for those preferring as little as possible flex in their board.
- We are located in The Netherlands and we ship worldwide.
- Please note that local tax rates and import costs might be applied at customs on orders outside of the European Union.
- Free Shipping on orders over €75,- in The Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg and Germany
- Free Shipping on orders over €150,- in France
- Free Shipping on orders over €200,- in the European Union
- Your order will be carefully picked, packed and shipped from our workshop in the Netherlands.
- Depending on the destination and volume of the package we will suggest one or more suitable shipping services during checkout.
- After your package has been shipped you will receive a track and trace link indicating the estimated delivery date.
- All Okozo Longboard Backpacks are shipped in RePack® reusable shipping bags, please return to mailbox or use again
- If your country is not listed, alternative shipping methods, or any other shipping related questions, please send us a message via the chat or Contact page.
- For UK orders over £135 (about € 155,-) you will have to pay the UK VAT (20%) and any additional costs like duties, handling fees etc. upon delivery. Orders under £135 in value will have (20%) tax included.
- We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Damages and issues: Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
- Exceptions / non-returnable items: Certain types of items cannot be returned, like custom products (such as complete/mounted skateboards or longboards, griptape cut to a predefined length). Please get in touch if you have questions or concerns about your specific item.
- We cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
- Exchanges: The fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
- Refunds: We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please note it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process